Do you know how many books are coming out in the next three months?? Yeah, neither do I.
But it has to be a hell of a lot right??? And do you know how many of that Hell of a Lot I need to read? LIKE TO EFFING MANY!!! So below, I have The Reasons I’m Going To Spend The Next 3 Months Broke AF OR Autumn Releases I Will Own Even If I Have To Go Without Wifi, Chocolate and Tequila (three of my four favourite things – bet you can guess the fourth 😉 )
I’m linking up with The Broke and The Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday with this list. It may or may not have been like 8ish weeks since I’ve done a TTT. Don’t ask me why, I shall cry and tell you the horrible tale of my battle with readingslumpites.
March’s Must Own’s
- Marked in Flesh (The Others #4) by Anne Bishop – Marked in Flesh is up there in my top 5 most anticipated books of 2016! It’s currently on it’s way here (at least according to tracker) and I am DYING FOR IT!
- Walk The Edge (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry – I really really enjoyed Nowhere But Here so hells yeah I’m reading the sequel.
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifacts #1) by Cassandra Clare – If you know me, you’d know I’m not a huge TMI fan but I do totally want to give this series a go, if only to because everyone’s raving about it and I feel left out.
- Kindred Sprites by Rainbow Rowell – Duh it’s a Rainbow Rowell book! OF COURSE I NEED IT!
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton – I already own, sounds super awesome and the hype train is like a fire breathing dragon with this book so yes I’m excited.
- The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith – I feel like this will emotional destroy me… so HELL YES! Bring on all the damn feels!
- The Moth and The Flame (The Wrath and The Dawn #0.25) by Renee Ahdieh – It’s a The Wrath and The Dawn novella… I need it!
- The Crown and The Arrow (The Wrath and The Dawn #0.5 by Renee Ahdieh – see answer above.
April’s Must Owns
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater – Guys, I have been waiting since like October 2014 for this book!!! This book also marks one of my top 5 anticipated books of the entire year! I’ve preordered the signed and illustrated by Maggie Stiefvater copy from some bookshop in New York – and yes, the shipping cost more then the already expensive book. And yes, the exchange rate was barf worthy. But, I wanted the special edition so judge me, I don’t care!
- Flamecaster (Shattered Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima – Set in the same world as Seven Realms only like a generation later!! I’m so excited for this!!! I still need to read the last Seven Realms book but I’ve been waiting till I have Flamecaster in my hands so I can go straight on with the story!
May’s Must Owns
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas – This is my second most anticpated book of the entire year and I can almost taste it!!!! I LOVED ACOTAR! And I can’t wait to read Feyre and Tamlin again!!! AHHRHGOFKASLDFKSEORIXWEMR!! *Shrieks forever**
- The Rose & The Dagger (The Wrath and The Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh – I am so excited for this!!! Definitely in my top 10 most anticipated books of the year! I need to know what’s going to happen next!!!!
- The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey – After the totally disaster that was The Infinite Sea I’m eager to see if the finale book in this trilogy can tie everything together and give it the amazing ending it deserves!
- Jerk Bait by Mia Siegert – I haven’t really been anticipating to many debuts this year so far but I am so excited for Jerk Bait!! Twin brother, mental illness, discovering sexuality, family! ALL THINGS I LOVE!!! I think this is going to be a brilliant debut!
- The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan – Umm, and new Rick Riordan series??? As if I wasn’t going to jump on i!
- The Inquisition (Summoner #2) by Taran Matharu – I just finished The Novice yesterday, and although I didn’t LOVE it, I still really enjoyed it and am beyond eager to see where the series goes!
- Love Charms and Other Catastrophes (Grimbaud #2) by Kimberly Karalius – The first Grimbaud book, Love Fortunes and Other Disasters was yes a very cheesy book but it was fun to read something light and fluffy for a change, I’m hoping to have the same experience with Love Charms and Other Catastrophes.
- The Sleeping Prince (The Sin Eater’s Daughter #2) by Melinda Salisbury – I really didn’t enjoy The Sin Eater’s Daughter to much when I read it last year, but I will read the sequel to see if the series is getting better.
- The Crowns Games (The Crowns Games #1) by Evelyn Skye – A new high fantasy series set in a Russian type land… umm as if I would ever say no?
- The Mirror and The Maze (The Wrath and The Dawn #0.75) by Renee Ahdeih – These novellas should have just been brought out in a bind up, but I shall read them all individually because I am obsessive.
Now you see why I shall spend the next three months broke AF???? But it’s totally worth it! If nothing else, I shall be 110% devouring Marked in Flesh, The Raven King, A Court of Mist and Fury, The Rose and The Dagger and Jerk Bait. Those 5 I need in my life like yesterday!!!