1. What even is life?
2. If I’m not a reader, who am I?
3. When will the torture end?
4. Oh I’m really bored, guess I should pick up a book *picks up book* oh this doesn’t make me any less bored. *cries a river of tears*
5. ALL THE NEW RELEASES KEEP COMING OUT AND YET IM NOT READING FAST ENOUGH TO READ THEM.
6. ONE OF MY MOST ANTICIPATE BOOKS OF THE YEAR JUST CAME OUT!!! WHY AM I NOT RUSHING TO READ IT???????!!!
7. Oh look, I just bought 10 new books, that’s 10 extra books to stare at me as I don’t read!
8. My poor blog is so abandoned
9. I bet all my internet friends hate me
10. Wow, my stats are really really bad *cringes and looks away*
11. TBR pile STOP STARING AT ME!
12. Remember the days of one-sitting reads *cries*
13. I have so many books to read please end soon???
14. I bet if I didn’t have to go to uni and work I wouldn’t be in this slump
15. THATS IT! *lightbolb* I’ll just quit uni and work and make a full time job of reading and blogging
16. How am I going to pay for books if I quit work though??
17. Fuck. I can’t quit work to read full time. WHY IS LIFE SO UNJUST?!
18. Okay just read 20 pages!!! *lies down* *picks up phone* *checks EVERY social media EVER* *ten hours later* *goes to bed without reading*
19. When will this torture end??
20. Please send help
So… Hi, strangers 🙂 I’m such a bad internet friend!!! Not only have I not posted a damn post in 8 (EIGHT!!!!!) days I also haven’t been reading and commenting on all your beautiful posts!! But that is all about to change!! Scouts honour! Not that I ever was a scout BUT IT STILL COUNTS!! Also, if this reading slump doesn’t end soon, and by soon I mean today, I’m going to like lock myself in a my room and deprive myself of food, water and wifi till I finish a damn book!