So guys, it’s about to be February which means it’s time for me to make a TBR I’m like 99% positive I’m going to fail!
I’m participating in #TackleYourTBR readathon on instagram at the start of this month and for that I’ve gone with…
- A hyped book – Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare – I think it’s about time I find out what all the hype is about!!1
- First or last book in a series – Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children #1) by Rason Riggs – I’ve been wanting to read this book for a whiles and since Angel Reads was kind enough to give it to me for Secret Santa for Christmas I think I should read it already!!
- A popular author you’ve never read – Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu – the Legend series is one of my friend’s, Allie (who I run the bookenthral insta account with!) favourite series and her love for them has got me super excited to read them!
- An underrated book – The Testing (The Testing #1) by Joelle Charbonneau – This is also one of Allie’s fav series, she lent them both to me, and since I don’t really think The Testing is a widely known book, I thought I’d use it as my underrated book!
- A book outside you comfort zone – Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin – I challenged myself to read a classic a month in 2016, and we’re about to end January and I didn’t read a classic. SERIOUSLY AMY! I want to read this first week of Jan so that I can read some other classic at the end of Feb so I still read 12 classics in a year!
I’m also doing a read-along with Trang from Bookidote this month! We’re going to be reading The Young Elites (The Young Eliets #1) by Marie Lu! Looks like I’ll be reading two Marie Lu books this month!
Me and Trang are going to be reading this from the 7th – 13th! I’m hoping to absolutely love the book!!!
Since it’s almost time for Glass Sword (YAYAYAY!!!!) I shall be re-reading Red Queen (Red Queen #1) and Cruel Crown (Red Queen #0.1, #0.2) before I read Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard! I’m so excited to re-read Red Queen!! I LOVED it last year and I’m eager to see if I love it just as much this time around!
Talking about re-reading, I shall be re-reading A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab, before I devour in like a blink of an eye A Gathering of Shadows (A Darker Shade of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab! Can’t believe how close we are till it’s release!!!!
I shall also be reading Into The Dim by Janet B. Taylor (hopefully early in the month!) since I have an e-arc of it and it’s released March 1st.
I need to also read another classic this month! I haven’t chosen which one yet, so maybe if anyone has an suggestions I’d love to here them!!!
If by some small miracle I manage to finish ALL OF THOSE BOOKS! I really want to read,
- Prodigy (Legend #2) and Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu – As I said, Allie lent me the entire series and I want to devour them!!!
- Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch – I read Snow Like Ashes at the start of this month and fell in love with it! I now must read the sequel!!!
- Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) and Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi – I read Shatter Me at the start of the month as well and although I didn’t LOVE it, I’m super keen to see where this series goes!