Guys!! It’s about to be Feb 2016. Do you know what that means???! A GATHERING OF SHADOWS!!!! BRB while I celebrate! It’s also my birthday, but I may be more excited about A Gathering of Shadows tbh. There’s a lot of releases I’m excited for this month and my bank account says I cant get them all 😦
- Burning Midnight by Will McIntosh – This is the first book in a new fantasy series! The synopsis gives me a Maria V. Snyder’s Glass series vibe so I’m pretty keen!
- Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5, #0.6, #1.5, #3.1, #3.6) by Marissa Meyer – This is the bind up of all the Lunar Chronicles novellas. I’ll probably wait a little whiles before getting this one!
- These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks #1) by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas – I have been excited for this book for what feels like a billion years! Ever since I read ‘Jane Austen meets X-Men’ I was like SIGN ME UP! It honestly better not me down!, I’ll be so disappointed!!
- Morning Star (Red Rising #3) by Perice Brown – So I still haven’t read Golden Son (I know shameful) but I LOVED Red Rising so I totally plan to read Golden Son and then go straight into Morning Star!
- Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows #1) by Sophie Jordan – This is a retelling of Rapunzel! I AM SO EXCITED!! Plus, look at that cover *droll*! The only other Sophie Jordan book I’ve read has been has been the first Firelight book which I remember really enjoying! So hopefully this is just as good!
- Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard – Oh. My. God. IT’S ALMOST HERE!!!!!!! Okay, chill level 0 because I have been waiting for the Red Queen sequel for what feels like my entire life (or you know like 10 months – same difference). I haven’t read the synopsis for this so I’m going in blind!
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig – This sounds so intriguing!!! Plus I have heard some raving early reviews about it so YAY! I might wait to see if everyone says the hype is real before buying it tho!
- A Gathering of Shadows (A Darker Shade of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab – I SHALL MURDER ANYONE WHO DELAYS ME DEVOURING THIS BOOK! IT’S COMING OUT THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY – THAT’S A SIGN FROM THE BOOK GODS! I think I’m going to love this one even more then the first, because it’s like a magical games/battle right??!!!!!!? Like, YAAAASSSSSSS!!! P.S I have the first book in paper back, but look at how beautiful the hardback is for AGOS! I think I’m going to need to go buy both of them in hardback – DONT JUDGE!