TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish! (but duh)
Shit guys, 2016 is UPON US! Is it just me or do you still feel like it’s 2009? I’m not ready for the future! PLEASE GO AWAY! This weeks theme is our most anticipated releases of the first half of 2016! There are so many books I am already super excited to get to in 2016! I made a post about all the series installments I can’t wait to get to here so this TTT will mostly focus on series starters and stand alones 🙂 This is just like a quarter of the books I’m waiting for but I no one has time to make a 100 books I’m excited for list 😉
Shall we get to the list!
- Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard – I’ve been seeing some pretty negative early reviews about this book, someone I have on GR even marked it as a DNF and I was just like WOAH YOU BETTER BE LYING BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS BOOK!!! Like when was this book announced? Like a year and a half ago? LONGER? I have been waiting forever for this book! IT BETTER BE BRILLIANT!
- Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken – If you need me I’ll be over here dancing around and singing ALEX-AN-DRA BRACK-EN!! ALEX-AN-DRA BRACK-EN!! ALEXANDRA BRACKEN!!!!!!!!! Guys SHE’S BACK! I will be reading this book withing seconds! WATCH ME!
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn – Does this book not sound super dark and interesting??!!!! I can’t wait to devour it!
February AKA The Birthday Month 😀
- These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks #1) by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas – This book is described as ‘Jane Austin meets X-Men’ AS IF YOU CAN READ THAT AND NOT BE LIKE SIGN ME UP! I am so down for this book!
- The Girl From Everywhere (The Girl From Everywhere #1) by Heidi Heilig – This book sounds so magical and flipping cool I shall be devouring it ASAP! Like, a time traveling ship??? YAS!
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke – This sounds so dark and mysterious! Plus that cover! *mouth waters*!
- Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton – The first line of this synopsis is ‘She’s more gunpowder than girl” like how you can not be completely intrigued now!! (Plus again, that cover! What can I say? I’m a cover whore.)
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare – So I’m one of the few book nerds who stil hasn’t read anything by Cassandra Clare (well I read like the first two Mortal Instruments book what feels like a 20 years ago). So going into this book I’ll probably know absolutely nothing about the whole world, but everyone’s excited for it’s release and I want to be in on the fun!!
- The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith – This book sounds like it’s going to be such a powerful read! I’ll probably end up crying out of the unfairness of it all!
- Flamecaster (Shattered Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima – GUYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! Like LOL if you need me I shall be in a coma doing nothing but waiting for this book! If you haven’t yet read Cinda Williams Chima’s Seven Realms series GO READ IT NOW! This new series is based in the same world only a generation later (what that means for the world I. Do. Not. Know. BUT I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT!
- Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan – I’m 100% expecting Don’t Get Caught to be a funny prank war book about the underdog winning and I CANT WAIT!! I haven’t read a good prank war book in yonks and I’m expecting this one to provide the lols!
- The Hidden Oracle (The Trails of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan – I am almost finished reading Sword of Summer and throughout reading it I’ve been asking myself why I ever stopped reading Rick Riordan books?? This one sounds super fun considering it’s about Apollo! Can’t Wait!!
- Jerkbait by Mia Siegert – This may be one of my most antcipated books of the entire year!! It has strong family theme, sexuality, mental illness – all the goodies to equal a fan-fucking-tastic book!
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh – I heard about this book like 6ish months ago and I was eager to get it then! NOW it’s like torture! GIVE ME!