I had a pretty great month this month! (So YAYAYAY!) Can you believe it’s almost Christmas! I can’t wait! We’re buying a tree tomorrow! We haven’t actually brought a real Christmas tree since I was like under 10 years old so I’m so excited for the house to smell of evergreens! But seriously, can you actually believe that it’s DECEMEBER ALREADY!!!!! (well tomorrow but still…) Argh this year just past me by and I feel like I missed it!
So this past month I had my exams (which honestly feel like they were AGESSS ago already) I think I did pretty well (hopefully. Fingers crossed) and now no more uni until MARCH!!!! HAPPY DANCE! I HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO DO NOTHING BUT READ!!! Life is glorious!
Earlier this month I went and saw Mumford & Sons! Literally they were fantastic! I love when a band sounds the exact same live as they do on the album. The concert was at Sidney Myer Music Bowl which is this massive outside concert hall and it was amazing.
I also got the chance to meet Sarah J Maas this month!! Which I raved about here! It was seriously life goals complete!
ON TO THE BOOKS!!
- Illuminae (Illuminae #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – I LOVED THIS BOOK! I want to shove this book into peoples arms and scream that they read it! You can read my thoughts here!
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer – The fourth and final Lunar Chronicles came out the month and myself like literally every other book worm had to read it straight away! It was brilliant! A fantastic ending to a series. It was my favourite in the series. You can read my thoughts here!
- Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy#1) by Pierce Brown – WHY I WAITED SO LONG TO READ THIS BOOK I WILL NEVER KNOW! AHSDAJFDSFKSLF All The Feels! I can’t wait to get my hands on the sequel! You can read my thoughts here!
- Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry – This book surprised me so much with how much I loved and enjoyed it! I’m really excited for the sequel. You can read my thoughts here!
- The Wrath and The Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh – I am literally kicking myself for waiting so long to read this book!! I was kind of nervous of the hype but there was no need because I LOVED IT! At least I have less time to have to wait for the sequel then if I read it in May! You can read my thoughts here!
- Air Awakens (Air Awakens #1) by Elisa Kova – This book is like the definition of sexual tension! I really, really enjoyed it I just think it was a tad to much romance not enough plot. Now that the relationship is fully cemented though I’m like positive I’m going to enjoy the sequel so much more. I’m planning on reading it next month. You can read my thoughts here!
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay – This was a really emotional romance but I just did die in a flialing heap of feels like I was promised by the hype.
- Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover – I want to find a Colleen Hoover book I love but unfortunately this wasn’t the one. I just could not get around the whole I-was-cheated-on-so-I-then-pursue-a-guy-in-a-relationship, that was just a tad strange (read: completely fucked up) to me! You can read my thoughts here!
- Transcendence by Shay Savage – I picked this book out of my TBR jar and choose it over Loop for because of it’s really high goodreads average, but Nope. No. Not for me. It was just… agrhh… I hate calling a book this but, it was just boring. Like NOTHING HAPPENED for like 80% of the book.
- Zodiac (Zodiac #1) by Romina Russel – I put this book down at like the start of November and told myself I’d come back to it, yet it did not move from my night stand all month. It wasn’t bad per say, just left a little immature and the pacing was off. I put it back on my TBR, hopefully next time I get to it I’ll be more in the mood for it.
Goodreads challenge: 89/52 (171%) I think next year I’m going to aim for like 100 or even 115 books.
Pages read: 4,412 this month | 33,247 this year
November TBR Complete: 2/5 I literally suck at sticking to a TBR which is why I wont be making one for December!