Okay guys, I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! I have finally gone a month without buying excessive amounts of books!!!! I’m so proud of myself! But let’s be real, the reason I haven’t been able to buy that many books is because of all the Christmas pressies I have to save up for! Also I finally got up the courage to send ARC requests this month! I know ever other blogger do this without blinking an eye, but I’ve always been nervous to email publishers. Although I wasn’t sent any physical ARC (both times the publisher emailed back to say they weren’t allowed to send galleys overseas) I did get e-arcs! Which means I’m finally putting to use that Netgalley account I made yonks ago and then never touched again!
Without further a due, The Books!
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer – I’m pretty sure this books going to be on Every Single Book Haul this month. Like, EVERY ONE!! I just finished it early this week! It was amazing! SERIOUSLY AWESOME! You can read my thoughts here!
- No True Echo by Gareth P. Jones – Okay, no judgement but this was 100% a cover buy. I’m not even entirely sure what the books about… I think time travel? Who cares, the covers so interesting and I’m sure the story will be awesome. That is how it works after all!
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo – I JUST STARTED THIS AND OMG FLAILING! I want to finish it soon so it can make it on my Month in Review.
- Illuminae (Illuminae #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – If you have not read this yet, you must go do that right now!! Right now! It’s okay, I’ll wait!! The hype monster around this book is aggresive but I swear that it lives up to it! It blew my mind! Seriously I Was Not Okay! You can read my thoughts here!
I also got myself some ebooks this month…
- Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover – I was so determined to like this one, but unfortunately it just wasn’t for me. You can read my thoughts here!
- Air Awakens (Air Awaken #1) by Elisa Kova – Everyone’s been raving about this one lately so I wanted to give it a try! I ended up really enjoying it! I think I’m going to buy a physical copy next month when I buy the sequel! You can read my thoughts here!
- In Real Life by Jessica Love – I was so excited to get approved for this! It sounds like such a cute YA romance!
- Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor – A TIME TRAVELING ROMANCE! YAS!
- The Violinist of Venice by Alyssa Palombo – I’m kind of nervous about this one, it wasn’t advertised as an erotic romance, but I’m scared that it’s going to end up being one.