As per usual TTT is hosted by the amazing The Broke and The Bookish! But you all already new that!
This weeks theme is our top ten most anticipated books of Fall 2015, but since here in Australia it’s Spring and not Fall I tweaked it – obviously. The weather is starting to warm up in Melbourne and I am so excited to say goodbye to the rain!!!!! *happy dancing!!*. Melbourne just had it’s coldest winter in 26 fucking years!! I was dying. Like, dead. But all should be looking up from now on!! We’re actually had a bit of sun the last week and I couldn’t be happier!!!!!
So since spring has actually been happening for like 22 days now some my most anticipated books of spring 2015 have actually already been released and are just waiting for my greedy little hands to devour them!!!
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas – And I’ve already read it!!! Was fantastic!! Bloody Brilliant!
- Firewalker (The Worldwalker Trilogy #2) by Josephine Angelini – I was so, so, so, looking forward to this but I have to admit it was kind of underwhelming 😦
- Everything, Everything by Nicole Yoon – Is sitting on my shelf patiently waiting for me!! I can’t wait to get to it, like 95% of all the reviews I’ve read say it’s amazing!
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness – I’ve ordered a copy but IT STILL ISN’T HERE!! WHAT DOD I DO WITH MY LIFE!???
September Still To Be Released
- The Scorpion Rules (Prisoners of Peace #1) by Erin Bow – Guys, this is actually being released TODAY!! (or is it tomorrow??) I am so excited for this! It sounds 100% like my kind of book!!
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo – I really can’t wait for this!!!
- After You (Me Before You #2) by Jojo Moyes – this is a new anticipation for me! I only just read Me Before You the other week but NOW I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Like I’m fully expecting to cry my way through this book!
- The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan – YASS!! Rick Riordan and Norse Gods – As if I could resist!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – This is Rainbow’s book about based on the Fan Fiction book a fictional character wrote about a fictional book series, in a fictional book Rainbow wrote. LOLOLOL
- Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – I am so, so, so, looking forwards to this book!! I’m so jealous of everyones ARC!
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer – guys this books is over 800 pages long!!!! 800 PAGES! Like that’s over 800 pages of greatness!!
I think I forgot heaps of books, but these are the ones I’m really excited about off the top of my head!