So confession, I never read my last TBR Jar Draw book, I picked it up, read like 1 page, and just really didn’t want to read it – so I didn’t! I put the title back in the Jar though so I will still read it at some point. Last week I only read 1 book! It’s only like the third week of semester and uni is already getting hard 😦 I’ll definitely make more time to read this weeks though because it’s Bout of Books 14!
- I draw from the TBR Jar every second Monday
- I draw two strips of paper out of the jar each week and choose which one I’d rather read
- The book has to be read straight after I finish the current book I’m reading
- I can’t say start another book until I’ve finished the one I drew
- If the same title is drawn and not chosen (out of the two I draw) twice, the third time the title is drawn I HAVE to read it.
- I’m allowed to DNF the book if I truly don’t enjoy it.
This one is easy! Trouble is a Friend of Mine was just released earlier this month and I’ve been trying to find a way to squeeze it into my ever growing books I’m reading next list. I’ve heard mixed things about it but I’m going in with an open mind 🙂
Happy Monday 🙂