Hiya everyone 🙂
I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the crazy awesome Ashley from Dear World… If you don’t already follow her rectify that!! She is the sweetest, plus she’ll throw her favourite books in your face to the point you want to read them just to know why she keeps going on about them! 😉 Thanks for the nomination Ashley ❤
- What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
I’ve always said I really, really, really want to see The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken made into a movie. I think it’d be a kickass movie!! I also would die of happiness if they made the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas into a movie franchise. If they ever did, though, I’m like 1000% sure that wouldn’t be able to adapt it to its full awesomeness!
- If you were to choose one book boyfriend/girlfriend, who would you choose?
JUST ONE!!??? How can I choose just one? I need the female equivalent of a harem! But just one… okay… I DON’T KNOW!! Okay… ahh… Maybe I’ll go with Rowan from Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini – he is damn, damn, damn sexy but also loving and protective and caring and AHHH why don’t they make real guys like books guys?? But honourable mentions for Tamlin form A Court of Thorns and Roses, Chaol from Throne of Glass, Levi from Fangirl, A from Every Day. SEE I CANT CHOOSE ONE!!
- What is your favourite ice cream toppings?
Like every topping?? But if I had to choose it’d probably be Chocolate Ice Magic with strawberries. Hmmhmm! Is Ice Magic as universal thing?? It’s syrup topping that hardens when it gets put on cold things – it’s a gift from the gods!
- What are you currently reading?
I am current reading Paperweight by Meg Haston, the MC is like the sassiest character I’ve read in a long time.
- What is the best book you’ve read so far this year?
I have loved and whole bunch of books this year but I think the two I loved to the moon and back were Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Those two book left me in the biggest book hangovers, I like couldn’t function.
- What’s my favourite TV show?
For the obvious I really bloody love Game of Throne – but then so does the rest of the western world. I also love Shameless, I wait anxiously for it all year and then it’s done and over with SO FAST (why can’t they make the seasons like 20 episodes long???). I love New Girl – Jess is my soul sister. A new show I loved this year was Daredevil, I’m keen to see how that continues on. I have like 800 more but we’ll stop there.
- What’s my favourite movie?
I have never had a favourite movie, I know that makes me weird but I just never have. One movie though I push on people to watch (although they never do) is The Hundred-Foot Journey I really love that movie.
- What’s a book everyone loves except you?
I don’t really know? Um…. Maybe the Mortal Instrument series. But if we’re going to be honest I don’t actually know if I don’t like them, but the synopsis just does not appeal to me, and I can’t really be bothered to give it a go.
- Dinosaurs or Sharks?
Dinosaurs, every day! I legit want them to make a Jurassic Park/World, I don’t even care about the obvious risks. Can you imagine driving through a field full of Brontosaurus????? I would die of happiness!
- What, apart from books makes me happiest?
Prepared to be disgusted about all the cheese that is going to drip everywhere. I love spending the day with my sister, where all we do is chill and talk shit and jokingly bicker and pretty much do nothing. And I love to blog, otherwise this blog would be pretty pointless.
- Most anticipated movie adaption?
- Most anticipated book for the rest of 2015?
- I’m not cruel like Ashley and I’m not going to ask you to choose one, but who are your best book boyfriends/girlfriends?? And what’s so amazing about them?
- Who is – in your opinion – the most kick ass protagonist??
- What is the book that really got you into reading?
- If you could only take one book with you onto a deserted island (it can’t be a kindle or anything like that), and there is never going to be any rescue, which book would you take to read over and over and over again, forever?
- Your all-time favourite book cover?
- What’s your favourite fairytale?
- If you could design your dream house what would your reading nook-room-palace be?
- One book you just HATED, like you don’t even understand how the book was able to be published.
EVERYONE! If you’re reading this post and you want to join the fun then you go Glen Coco! I’m nominating you! This is your invitation to the nomination party (even though you were most certainly going to be nominated eventually)! You don’t even have to answer my questions if you have better ones haha! Have fun 🙂 🙂