Jesus it’s July 20th already! I actually don’t understand were all the time is going? I’ve been on a reading frenzy these last couple of weeks and plan to continue it into this coming week since semester 2 starts up on the 27th and my reading time will quickly die down 😦 I went and saw Jarryd James last week! Boy has a voice that goes straight to your soul! I also brought Momford and Sons tickets for later this year which I’m already so excited for!!
- I do a Monday Book Draw ever second Monday
- I draw two strips of paper out of the jar each week and choose which one I’d rather read
- The book has to be read straight after I finish the current book I’m reading
- I can’t say start another book until I’ve finished the one I drew
- If the same title is drawn and not chosen (out of the two I draw) twice, the third time the title is drawn I HAVE to read it.
- I’m allowed to DNF the book if I truly don’t enjoy it.
Okay I drew Finding Sky (Benedicts #1) by Joss Stirling and Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown.
I don’t even know how it is possible I have chosen Finding Sky for the third time in a row! I shake the jar (vigorously) before selecting each time! Plus there are like 30something books titles in that jar! I don’t really want to read it tbh and I have been eager to get to read Red Rising for ages, but rules are rules (Stupid Rules). Looks like I’ll be reading Finding Sky – it’s only like 300 pages or so, so even if I am really not enjoying it it wont take long to read.