Hey everyone, I can’t believe it’s been two weeks already. This year is honestly flying!
- I do a Monday Book Draw ever second Monday
- I’m allowed to draw two strips of paper out of the jar each week and choose which one I’d rather do.
- The book has to be read straight after I finish the current book I’m reading
- I can’t say start another book until I’ve finished the one I drew
- If the same title is drawn and not chosen (out of the two I draw) twice, the third time the title is drawn I HAVE to read it.
- I’m allowed to DNF the book if I truly don’t enjoy it.
I drew Finding Sky (Benedicts #1) by Joss Stirling and Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard.
This is to easy, I was planning on reading Red Queen some time this month anyways. Plus, while going through every ones TTT last week a lot of people had Red Queen on their lists of one of their best reads for the year so far, so it’s probably going to be great!