So I’m back 🙂 Its been what feels like forever since I even looked at my jar let alone used it. So in all honestly I never read my last draw out before the reading slump (read: hibernation) began, and because I want to start off all fresh I’m just going to put the title back in the jar and anew today. Without further ado…
- I do a Monday Book Draw ever second Monday
- I’m allowed to draw two strips of paper out of the jar each week and choose which one I’d rather do.
- The book has to be read straight after I finish the current book I’m reading
- I can’t say start another book until I’ve finished the one I drew
- If the same title is drawn and not chosen (out of the two I draw) twice, the third time the title is drawn I HAVE to read it.
- I’m allowed to DNF the book if I truly don’t enjoy it.
Decisions, decisions…. ummm I’m going to go with When My Heart Was Wicked, because I was really looking forward to reading it earlier this year and then when I finally got it I wasn’t as excited anymore. Plus, it’s only like 200 pages so if I don’t like it it’ll be over quickly lol 🙂