- I do a Monday Book Draw ever second Monday
- I’m allowed to draw two strips of paper out of the jar each week and choose which one I’d rather do.
- The book has to be read straight after I finish the current book I’m reading
- I can’t say start another book until I’ve finished the one I drew
- If the same title is drawn and not chosen (out of the two I draw) twice, the third time the title is drawn I HAVE to read it.
- I’m allowed to DNF the book if I truly don’t enjoy it.
So because I can’t be bothered to make a decision on which dystopia to read I’m just going to go with Finding Sky (Benedicts #1) by Joss Stirling. It’s meant to be a really cute romance anyways so I’m excited!