This weeks list is Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit, but I know for a fact I probably wont be able to finish this list, I can’t remember what I had for dinner last week let alone favourites from when I was a kid.
- The Faraway Tree series by Enid Blyton – Mum used to read these books to us every night. My sisters and I used to imagine running away the The Enchanted Wood and meeting Moon-Face. It would be a blast from the past to re-read these books.
- The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling – So confession time, I have never re-read the Harry Potter books. I know – shameful. I’m always mean to get to re-reading them though and I hope to actually do it.
- Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison – I used to cry of laughter while reading these books. Georgia Nicolson has the most embarrassing and humorous life.
- Summer series by Jenny Han – The Summer I Turned Pretty was really on of the first books that turned me onto the Young Adult genre. I still to this day think she ended up with the wrong brother. I’m pretty sure I lent my copy of the series to a friend in like Year 8 or 9 and just never got it back. This is why you should never lend books out.
- Sarah Dessen books – I used to read Every. Single. Book! When I was reading these I was like a tween and these books set my expectation on how being a teenager would be like. Sarah Dessen actually has a book coming this year I think and I totally plan to read it!!
- The Significance series by Shelly Crane – This was the first book I ever reviewed on goodreads like 5 years ago. I loved these books!! I would anxiously wait for the one to come out. I don’t actually think I ever finished the series though so maybe one day.
There are more but for the life of me I cant remember what they’re called. When I was little I used to love reading a book about a little gnome (or maybe it was an elf) who’s go on adventures. And I also loved this series about a girl who got a leading role in a big movie and she and the famous leading guy have a romance, and if I’m remembering correctly the cover was red. See I told you I’d suck at this TTT.