Hey everyone 🙂 It’s the second Monday again, which means it’s time for another Monday Book Draw.
In unrelated news that has nothing to do with books, we finally are in the last stages of moving into the new house, we should be officially moved in by the end of this week! Woohoo!
- I do a Monday Book Draw ever second Monday
- I’m allowed to draw two strips of paper out of the jar each week and choose which one I’d rather do.
- The book has to be read straight after I finish the current book I’m reading
- I can’t say start another book until I’ve finished the one I drew
- If the same title is drawn and not chosen (out of the two I draw) twice, the third time the title is drawn I HAVE to read it.
- I’m allowed to DNF the book if I truly don’t enjoy it.
I just brought these two books last month and I should be excited to read them, but honestly I’m kinda disappointed in this weeks draw. I’m just not really in a dystopia or paranormal vibe at the moment. But a draw is a draw so I better pick…. ahh I don’t know! I suppose I’ll go with Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee because I have heard amazing things about this series.