Hiya 🙂 So it was my birthday yesterday (woohooo!!!) plus we’re in the middle of the whole moving house procedure (booo!) so this last week has been hectic busy and I only just finished Shadow and Bone on Saturday (I really liked it :)) so I’m going straight form last weeks book draw into this weeks. Uni starts back this week so I’ll have plenty of train riding time to read (yayayayay).
- I’m allowed to draw two strips of paper out of the jar each week and choose which one I’d rather do.
- The book has to be read straight after I finish the current book I’m reading
- I can’t say start another book until I’ve finished the one I drew
- If the same title is drawn and not chosen (out of the two I draw) twice, the third time the title is drawn I HAVE to read it.
- I’m allowed to DNF the book if I truly don’t enjoy it.
Umm, I want to read both of these so bad but since I only have Transcendence on Kindle and I know majority of this week is going to be reading on trains I’m going to chose The Shifter (Healing Wars #1).
I actually wanted to cheat so bad, my copy of The Sin Eaters Daughter arrived on Friday and I can’t wait to read it. It took real restraint! haha 😉