I was excited to see I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Books Over People. Her blog is so good you should go check her out ❤ Thanks again for the nomination!
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog post (or blog if you want)
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 of your own to ask your nominations
- Nominate and link to 8 or more more other blogs (try to make it people who haven’t yet been nominated)
1. Favorite childhood book?
The Confessions of Georigia Nicolson books – I know they’re not really little kids books but I read them when I was like 12 or 13 or something and I LOVED them! I would probably still love them if I ever reread them.
2. What are you reading right now?
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
Okay – ah confession time… DON’T JUDGE ME but I literally haven’t stepped foot in a library since I was like 9 or maybe even younger. I’ve just always brought the books I wan’t to read. I hate the idea of having to give the book back!
4. Bad book habit?
I SHAMELESSLY love rock star romance novels! The trashier the better!!!!
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
See if I had a book checked out it wouldn’t be going back. I’m really doing the community a favour by avoiding the library.
Gollum literally scares the shit out of me. Even looking at that gif kind of makes me uncomfortable, but it was so accurate!
6. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
If by out of my comfort zone you mean taking the tiniest baby step out and into contemporary romance instead of paranormal romance, sometimes. If you mean like taking a giant leap from paranormal romance to classical answer would have to be, absolutely never. I’m a creature of habit. I did set myself the goal to read 10 books outside my comfort zone this year though, so lets hope I actually do it.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
I HAVE to read one book at a time, I lack the awesome brain power a lot of other bloggers seem to have to be able to read more then one book at a time. I would just end up loving one book over the other and ignoring the second book completely.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
I’ve noticed since starting my blog I’ve stopped reading trashy romances pretty much all together, instead of every nor and then which is what it used to be. I also think I now pay more attention to smaller details of a story or the writing then I used to.
9. Least favorite book you read this year (so far?)
Have No Mercy (Cambion #4) by Shannon Dermott. Arrg! Ohmygod! How????
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
I read and LOVED Written in Red (The Others #1) and Murder of Crows (The Others #2) by Anne Bishop which were amazing, but they were rereads so I think the Trophy for the best book of the year so far is *drumroll* Trial by Fire (Worldwalker #1) by Josephine Angelini!!!!!!!!! IT IS AMAZING!! ❤
1. If you could bring one character from a book to life who would it be and why??
2. What came first the chicken or the egg?
3. If time travel was real where would you go? Who would you see/meet?
4. Optimistic or pessimist??
5. Would you rather tattoo ever part of your body or have a small really inappropriate tattoo on your face (you can choose where) ?
6. If you could live in one world from a book where would it be??
7. Would you rather be a dragon or have a dragon????????
8. If you could only read one book on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be??
9. A book you wish they made into a movie? (and they wouldn’t completely mess it up)
10. Dog or cat person? (be prepared, I will judge you if you say cat)
Some of these blogs I’ve been following for ages but a couple of them are new to me BUT THEY ARE ALL BRILLIANT! ❤