Yesterday I was amazed to receive a nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award from one of my favourite bloggers Christina @ Girl in the Pages. I’m really new to blogging and to know someone I admire likes my stuff is a really rewarding feeling. Thanks a hell of a lot Christina 🙂
Seven Facts About Me:
- My coffee order is a regular Mud Slide Mocha from Gloria Jeans. I know a Frappuccino type drink is such a cliché white girl drink (yeah in winter I may drink one in my uggs) but I honestly feel you could be a purple alien and you couldn’t dispute that a Mud Slide Mocha is ambrosia.
- I am a terrible student. Like not smarts wise, but motivation wise. But hopefully that all in the past I have made a new years resolution to put effort into school this year.
- I am DEATHLY afraid of 98% of insects. I actually get all body shakes and feel nauseate if I’m around a bug bigger than a 50c coin. It’s so horribly embarrassing to be almost 19 and react worse than 5 year olds around bugs but I honestly can’t help it. It’s a reflex I can’t stop it anymore then I can stop blinking if some claps their hands in front of my face.
- Something that is giving me anxiety lately… Me and my sister’s lease is up next month and we’re in the process of moving out but at the start of last year I went a brought a monster of a bed. It’s big and black and has built in draws in it and is generally awesome and HUGE. Me, my sisters and my sister’s boyfriends built this bed in my room and it took the four of us 8 hours to build. 8 HOURS. Omg it was horrible. Anyways it has come to all of our attentions that we are going to have to take the bed apart and transport it to the new house only to have to reassemble it. I cannot explain how much I don’t want to do this. My suggestion was that we just break my bedroom window take the whole bed assembled to the new house and then just pay for a new window. It was shut down. Haters.
- I honestly believe that if my dog was a human he’d be madly in love with me. Like straight up infatuation.
- So I like to believe that when we die, you get to choose how you live your after life and I’ve already decided I’m going to be a dragon shifter with an amazing mate (yes mate), we’re both going to have every magic power imaginable and where going to rule a fantasy medieval land. Sounds like a sold plan to me.
- I have a bucketlist that is ever growing, it currently has 97 things on it. One day when I’m old, grey and frail I want to be able to look at the list and say I did everything on it.
A lot of people have already been nominated for this award and I’m not sure if you women have been yet, but I’m doing it anyways!
- Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies
- Cleopatra @ Cleopatra Loves Books
- Christine @ Bibliophilc Madness
- Maggie @ Macarons & Paperbacks
- Laura @ No More Than Books
- Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
Instructions For This Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Give 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other people