Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by Should be Reading which showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list…
I found so many awesome books this week! To bad all but two aren’t released yet! I would love to dive into all of them!
- A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic #1) by V.E Schwab and Victoria Shwab – magician ambassadors, who represent different parallel universe + treason + cross dressing thieves = hell yes I’m reading this book (released 24th of Feb)
- The Novice (Summoner #1) by Taran Matharu – an academy for summoning demons! Do I have to say anymore? (released 5th of May)
- When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Stirling – A good witch who has try with all her power (see what I did there?) to resist the pull of being evil. That sounds so awesome! (released 24th of Feb)
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia – a story about a girl battling to live a normal life while having schizophrenia. I can feel all the feels already!!! (released 19th of May)
So I never used to by physical books now I seem to love it and have added two new books to my library. I shall be reading the hell out of them in no time.
- A Long, Long Sleep (UniCorp #1) by Anna Sheehan – I never thought a sci fi spin on Sleeping Beauty who appeal to me so much but ohmygod I can’t wait to read this book!!!
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black – I’m so intrigued with the idea of a world were Fea and humans coexist together, throw in a bit of romance and I’m there!