Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by Should be Reading which showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list…
So this week I went and did something so completely not me… wait for it… I Brought Actual Books! Real physical books I can hold in my hand! Crazy stuff. One of my Reading Goals for 2015 is to buy more books instead of just buy off Kindle. This is so unusual for me because of how damn expensive it is this way!!! I don’t know if the American’s know this but an average paperback in an Australian bookstore is about $20-25 and if you want a Hardcover you’re probably looking at $30-40. But never fear, the cheapskate that I am found a discount website! www.booktopia.com.au
My Friday finds are…
- Zodiac (Zodiac #1) by Romina Russell – another new years resolution is to read more outside my comfort zone
- Trust Me, I’m Lying (Trust Me #1) by Mary Elizabeth Summer – “Fans of Ally Carter, especially her Heist Society readers, will love this” is literally the first line on the goodreads synopsis as if I could say no.
- Firecracker by David Iserson – David Iserson writes for New Girl. HE WRITES SHMIDT’S LINES!!! This book is going to be hilarious!
- The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken – because I literally feel like the last person on the planet to read it.
- Loop (Loop #1) by Karen Akins – because it sounds AWESOME!
- The Shifter (Healing Wars #1) by Janice Hardy – because I have a type of book I know I will love and The Shifter fits that type to a T.
- Atlantia by Ally Condie – I love books about Atlantis, fuels my belief that it exists.
- Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop – I already own this book on Kindle but I was planning on rereading it’s amazingness anyway so I figured why not buy it in book.
- Murder of Crows (The Others #2) by Anne Bishop – same reason as above.