- I’ve set my Goodreads reading goal to 52 books this year – a book a week. I think this is good goal for me with balancing a life, school, work and then reading and reviewing. (I’ll probably go way over 52 books though).
- I want to post a review every week for a year. Some months I read and review 6 books while others I’ll only get through 2 books. This way I figure I’ll always have a review ready to be posted at the end of the week even if I haven’t finished the current book I’m reading.
- This year I want to read some books outside my comfort zone so I’m setting the goal for myself to read at least 10 books in genres I would usually avoid like the plague. Books from sci-fi, classic, or horror are way outside my usual reads.
- Because I only started reviewing books late 2014 I haven’t written reviews to some of my favourite series soooo… I want to re-read and review the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Mass,
The Others series by Anne Bishopand the Cambion series by Shannon Dermottall before there new sequels are released.
- I want to become more involved in weekly memes. Since I’m so new to blogging I haven’t joined memes but I’m always interested in everyone else’s so I figured I might as well get involved.
- I WANT TO BUY MORE PHYSICAL BOOKS!!!! I have read hundreds and hundreds of books but I probably only have like 20 physical books, I just buy books off kindle usually. This year I want that to change! This year I want to look at my going-to-be awesome as hell bookcase and be like I read all of them, aren’t they so pretty!!
- And finally read 5 books that have been sitting in my TBR forever. I would say more than 5 but lets be honest they’ve been sitting there forever because, although they sound good, they are always 600 other books that sound just a tiny bit better.